CHATBOX

STAFF

Juneberry - Site Admin

AFFILIATES

The Credits
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

» What's new at the zoo?, Open roleplay!
Myrical Jameson
 Posted: Jan 15 2015, 10:07 PM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

Myrical jumped off of the covered wagon and waved to the people in the wagon who she had spent time with for the last three weeks; although not all of that time had been in the wagon. They'd taken a spaceship first, and had a wagon waiting for them when they landed. She'd had fun with them, especially Donk- he'd been a wonderful playmate. If only he hadn't been so quiet: but that was okay; she'd chattered enough to fill the silence. She'd actually talked the whole way and drove everyone else bonkers.

Donk... she thought as she looked around the stone paved square. He'd been hard to pin down at first. She'd heard the others call him something that began with a D- Duncan? Donald? Dwight? She didn't know, she wouldn't have called him by his real name anyway; she preferred to think of everyone as animals, and of life as a zoo. He'd looked like a donkey to her anyway; that's all that really mattered for the moment, she thought as she walked along the edge of the square and spotted a big tree in the corner with plenty of leaves and branches. She'd have to climb it sometime.
PM
^
Walter Graile
 Posted: Jan 16 2015, 12:28 AM
Quote Post

Member No.: 2

Welcoming people was his job, but somehow, he hadn't had many people to welcome lately. Though it didn't actually surprise him, Walter preferred actually having people to talk to- and thus, seeing the pink haired young girl that was left by a wagon surprised him. Was it a blessing from the angels that watched over him? Or, instead, was it a trap? Well, it couldn't hurt to take the bait. He was the welcome wagon, after all...

"Hello, little missy." Smiling broadly, the young adult could only bow politely as he spoke, a gentlemanly grin on his cheerful face. "It seems the center has your interest, does it? Luna Blue has some lovely trees and foliage. It's quite astounding really...It's a shame it took so long to be able to settle here with how pretty it is, don't you think? Pretty, just like you."
PM
^
Myrical Jameson
 Posted: Jan 16 2015, 12:39 AM
Quote Post

Myrical cocked her head sideways and looked up at the tall man. "I'm not a lady." she said and grinned up at him. "I'm a cat. Meow!" and with that she did a somersault, then reached up and caught the lowest branch in her hands, swinging off of it like a monkey.

He seemed kind of well... strange, to her anyway. But who was she to judge? "And my name's not little missy either sir." she said as she got up onto the branch, her legs swinging in the air. "It's Myrical. Or Myri. Or even better, Kitty!" she said excitedly. Yup, she liked this tree alright. This was gonna be her space.

She shook her head at the way he spoke of how she was *pretty*. She made a face: "It's not like I'm an angel you know." she began to explain, "I'm a cat! Cats aren't pretty." She emphasized the word aren't, just to get it through his head. Cats were fierce. If she'd wanted to be pretty, she'd be a peacock, not a cat. But peacocks were boring. She much preferred being a cat. Because a cat's the only cat who knows where it's at- she'd heard that line once, she wasn't sure where, but she loved it.
PM
^
Walter Graile
 Posted: Jan 16 2015, 12:50 AM
Quote Post

A cat? He hadn't heard much of cat girls in space yet, but anything was possible, he supposed- this was, of course, space. And considering he hadn't seen this girl off a ship, she probably could've been a native. A cute, friendly native. Either way, he wanted to be safe and assume a good character. "Kitty it is, if that's your wish. But isn't it fine for kits like yourself to be considered pretty? I've always seen cats to be lovely and elegant."

Well, it wasn't a total lie. Cats were much more graceful than humans, and it was easier to talk to a cat than them too [though, in his defence, most cats didn't speak to him in English]. "Would you prefer being called cute? Either way, you're a lovely fellow to me."

"Ah, my mistake. It's rude to ask the name of such a fine young kitten without giving your own. I am Walter. It's a pleasure to meet you, Kitty."
PM
^
Myrical Jameson
 Posted: Jan 16 2015, 01:03 AM
Quote Post

Myrical grinned and jumped off the branch, scrambling towards the man to shake his hand. "Nice to meet'cha." she said as she put her hand in his for a handshake. She didn't really mind being called cute, in fact; it was interesting. She'd gotten "weird" "loner" "freak" and other things she preferred not to think about; things like "reject" and "psychotic". People thought that she was just pretending; but she knew the truth. She knew that she was a cat; she just had the superpower to talk to humans. That had happened after her parents died: she'd just turned into a cat. It was much better than being human. Because, well, cats could fend for themselves, when children couldn't.

She kept silent as he mentioned his name. He kind of sounded...well, if truth be told, snooty. She decided he was like a dog, a shaggy one. The only things dogs did were either sit for their owners, and rolling over. They never thought like cats did. Cats were independent, they didn't rely really on anybody. That was how Myri liked living. Much better than being in some institution.
PM
^
Walter Graile
 Posted: Jan 18 2015, 02:33 PM
Quote Post

The bustling handshake was a relief to Walter, though he was still clearly in confusion as to the girl's cute cat ears and normal speech. It wasn't his business to pry, however. He'd much rather not cause any turmoil for a young child, especially not when this settlement was still quite new.

"Well then, little kitty. Would you like me to leave you be? You seem quite happy with the tree there. Just don't get stuck. It'd be a shame after all." Smiling as if it were plastered to his face, he gazed at the large tree she was seeming to call home in a way- it surely was lovely and large, and the foliage was almost endearing. However, the dirt surrounding them was a bit lacking in pallor. Perhaps he needed to work harder to get people to help make the town more lively?

Shuffling his feet, he clasped his hands together. "I have quite a bit of work ahead of me I see. This town needs some building up. Maybe we'll get more cute kitties to play around here too soon. Would you like that?"
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

SKIN MADE BY bourbon&blood. of CAUTION 2.0 & Shadowplay.